Monday, June 13, 2011

Take me to Kawaii (pictures coming)

Like I said in my last post, my cloth diapering experience and expertise are limited  but out of the cloth diapers I've tried, this is my favorite, so far. Apparently it's DDs too because she's viciously attacking the computer keyboard so I'm constantly hitting the backspace and pushing her farther back. She learned how to scoot...well not even scoot, more like drag herself across the floor. I'm happy she can move around now but I never realized how persistent she was. Also, fighting off a 5 month old is a lot harder then it seems. She's leaving battle scars on my forearms ;) 
Onto the Kawaii, I received my first one as a gift from friends who have always cloth diapered. I have the O/S Kawaii Snazzy minky pocket with hearts on it. I'll warn you though, If you get one of the minkys you're gonna wanna rub your babys butt all day long. The material is SO soft. This is straight off there website:"The nine layers of fabrics are designed to be highly absorbent yet still remain very breathable.  The outer shell contains two layers of waterproof Minky and one layer of high quality microfleece.  There is an additional six layers of microfiber in the two inserts. 
The  Inserts (or soaker pads) are made from 100% unbleached microfiber.  The material has many tiny strands and is environmentally friendly.  It has 40x more absorbent surface than cotton and is less bulky.  They are soft and easy to clean.We include 2 large ultra soft microfiber inserts in each diaper – one for daytime and the second for nighttime or heavy wetter." 
DD was in her Kawaii for almost 4 hours without even the slightest leak! The diapers are VERY absorbent and do a great job at  wicking moisture away from the baby.When I changed her, the only way I could tell she had peed was from the heaviness of the insert. The Kawaii O/S pocket has an added front panel for extra leakproof protection," suitable for babies sleeping on their tummy. Cross over mulitple tummy snap buttons, hip snap buttons prevent wing drooping. Wider Back Pocket for easy inserts stuffing."
I give this diaper 5 stars!out of 5 stars ;)  
They're so inexpensive too , for being such great diapers. You can order yours at there site here or you can order one from Jack Be Natural, a great cloth diapering site I found with excellent prices and FREE SHIPPING! I just ordered another Kawaii from them. Check them out here. Be sure to check out there Facebook. They're have REALLY great customer service. From what I've seen on there FB page , they answer all posts there consumers and perspective buyers have. 
*The diapers come with two inserts, one being a soaker. 
*Pictures soming sometime today. Since my computer is the shop, I have to take some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment