Sunday, August 14, 2011

oh no!

I've been away for so long. I came back fully ready to face my abandoned followers and expected to see the little icons under "Following" be slim to none. But no, they've increased! Here you all are being putting faith into me and I just off and leave you. Well no more. I'm really going to try to be better. Things have been a little hectic in the household the past few months. With school and baby firsts, vacations and whatnot. I haven't really had a chance to try out any new toys. I've been working on being more crafty. Making reusable wipes and most recently a bib that looks as if Ava sewed it. But, it's a bib nonetheless. I've fully expanded my couponing and have been doing quiet well. I save us so much money that I want to slap myself for not doing this before! I'm going to try to expand this blog into tips for couponing too, but we'll see how that goes. DD is a full on teething machine now. She's got three or four teeth coming  and it's making her cranky...which is making me cranky. Whenever I try to soothe her gums by rubbing them she rewards with a swift and hard CHOMP followed by a vicious head shake that rivals the Great Whites I've seen on Shark Week. Let's hope biting phases out when she gets the real chompers or my blogging days might be over ( typing with no fingers is relatively difficult, I imagine). DD has also learned the magic of tantrums. She arches her back and throws her behind her while wailing like a banshee and if that doesn't work then she slow sobs and puts her head in between her legs, stopping only to take a sneaking glance to see how well her pitiful-ness is working, such the drama queen. A lot of people think this would make me more stressed but it's pretty funny. Her melodramatic acts of distress usually make me laugh. except for when she headbutted the wooden table at Ruby Tuesdays..that was pretty said. Then she preceded to grab a steak knife once she was being coddled.Curious or  homicidal genius? hmmmm
Anyone else experience the monster boddler ? How did you deal with it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment