Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Very tired

It's been a rough couple of days for DD and me. She hasn't been sleeping well  which means we've been up for 20 hours out of the day for the past three days. So, I haven't had a lot of time to devote to a good blog entry. But, Today we're going to the twice a year consignment sale and it's a GREAT deal. At the last one I got DD about 20 outfits for 17 dollars. It's an NPO so nothing is taxed and everything is half off on the last day, making some clothes only .25 cents. Want to find your own great sales? Check it out at The Bargain Watcher! Once I get back from this sale and get my act together , I have some great new products to tell you all about! Well, not "new" they've been out on the market for a bit, but I finally got around to trying them. First is the Paciplushie and next is the "original" Wubbanub
HOT DEAL OF THE DAY : If anyone hasn't subscribed to Baby Talk Magazine yet. I HIGHLY suggest it. In the past three issues I've gotten, one $20 dollar gift  card for amazon, one $10 dollar gift card to amazon, one 20% percent off diapers at amazon  and two 10% off diapers.com. This is a great deal!! Especially if you sign up for amazon mom. You get a free trail of Amazon Prime , making items from the mom site and baby store have free two day shipping! You can also get this magazine for free here

No comments:

Post a Comment