Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What to say, What to say

It's been a rough few weeks. I feel like DD NEVER sleeps. She's about to be 3 months old and really has only been taking one nap a day. Given, she sleeps through the night but still. At 3 months old , all she wants to do is be held. It's keeping me from getting things done. On top of that, I still have 40lbs to go in baby weight and I'm too darn tired and lazy to try anything. I finally got some motivation while DD was asleep and that leaded to about 5 pushups. Excuse me, GIRL push ups. Boy,oh boy
In other news, I received my Easy Stroll that I won in Mommy coupon Fairie giveaway. I did not expect it to have so many parts to put together. The picture of it deceives you into thinking it'll be easy to put together. Heck, I didn't even know you would have to put it together. tricky, tricky. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up and a review soon. Sorry for the laziness. I'll step it up, swear. Don't forget to check out my facebook HERE
I'm also working on redoing the layout of this blog to make it easier to sort through things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment