Sunday, March 6, 2011

The "original" Wubbanub

Sorry for the delay in updates, it's been a long week with DD and my birthday. Here's a wuick review for you guys :)
I recently reviewed the Mary Meyer Cutsie Caterpillar Wubbanub and explained how DD had a hard time making use of it because it was long but not wide. Well Wubbanub read my review and offered to send me an Original Wubbanub to try out on DD and see if she coped with it better. I've got to say, EXCEPTIONAL customer service. I didn't complain to them at all, they wanted me to give there brand a second chance and wanted DD to try a different Wubbanub , in the hopes that it worked. Well DD LOVES her monkey Wubbanub. She can even put it back in her own mouth!  Check out the death grip she's putting on her wubbs. She even wants it to squeeze when she has her NUK in her mouth. All in All the original Wubbanub exceeded my expectations. To get your own go here
If you want to read my first review of the Mary Meyer Wubbanub go here.
*Disclosure: I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own and this post was neither reviewed nor approved prior to being published

No comments:

Post a Comment