Saturday, August 20, 2011

Felt owls

Recently, I discovered www.pinterest.com. It has opened so many craft doors to me. This may or may not be a good thing because when I look at them I think " hey, I can do that and it will look just as good", that's not reality . I wind up with this popsicle sticky glue mess haha. But, I persevere. I've made cloth wipes, bibs, melted crayon art and most recently, a felt owl. ---> see
She's a little lopsided, the feather are sort of cockeyed but here she is. My pinsperation can be found here. I have a bit to go before I get to that level. But I just love these little things. I cut a hole in the styrofoam, put three little bellsit in there  and then I put the top back on so when DD pushes it, it jingles.We'll see how my next one turns out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment