Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby legs!


Whenever I tell my friends I just ordered DD Baby Legs I'm met with a crazy stare followed by " um, WHAT?!" Well, Of course I'm not ordering actual human baby legs off the internet. Baby Legs is a brand of newborn-toddler socks and leg warmers. When I  first heard of them I honestly thought it sounded ridiculous. Why would a baby need leg warmers?? Who even wears leg warmers anymore, Right? Wrong. after a few diaper changes and having to pull tiny pants on and off and on and off and then doing it over again just to check to see if she needed a change, I realized I HAD to have some of these leg warmers. They cover her entire legs and look like pants. The only difference being that I'm not in a constant battle with kicking legs, getting them on and off throughout the day. They come in tons of different styles and are constantly having sales. Right now they have the "Daily Deal" Everyday one of there baby legs will be 50% off. I just bought the Jolly Jill set! You wash them the same as the rest of baby clothes and one size fits most. You can check them out on facebook here and browse/purchase leg warmers or socks here.They're made out of cotton and super soft. They're especially wonderful when the little ones start crawling. Baby Legs will protect their sensitive knee caps from carpet burn and irritation.
I had to add this picture. I just love her " I'm too sexy" face 

No comments:

Post a Comment