Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sleep

It's more than just a luxury for parents. DD is about to be two months so she's been sleeping almost through the night lately. The only thing that would wake her up would be losing her binky. Not a problem with the Nuk genius, right? Well, too bad mommy lost. Yes, MOMMY lost it. Not baby, not daddy, not grandparents but mommy and the room has swallowed it whole. I searched for it frantically with no luck. So I was up every two minutes popping her regular binky into her mouth. Even the Wubbanub wouldn't suffice. Any other mommies have problems like this? Any solution for the binky falling out problem?

2 comments:

  1. hey I lost Kade's for a week and Ed found it yesterday I was so glad! Maybe yours will turn up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Laura! she's a mess without it! Thank god for the Moby wrap haha

    ReplyDelete