Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Review: Nuk Genius

I had another blog , but somehow I got locked out of it. So, I created this new one, which I will dedicate to reviews and daily baby issues. Read my side bar to learn more info about me!

One of my first reviews is going to be the Gerber NUK genius orthodontic pacifier. My Daughter will be two months next week and so far this is the ONLY pacifier she can keep in her mouth without me having to get up constantly to pop it back in. Not only does it stay in , it fits perfectly to her face. I breastfeed and once she finishes , I usually try to give her a pacifier to help her fall asleep.Normally, she spits the pacifier out and fusses until I hold it in her mouth for awhile. Not with the NUK! She takes it immediately. No fussing, crying or flying pacifiers. A Nuk Genius will set you back about $4.99 but are worth every penny. They're said to be a "grow with you" pacifier, so baby can keep this pacifier as the months go by. It helps promote proper oral development and reduces the amount of pressure on the jaw and teeth to keep baby comfortable. 

I HIGHLY recommend the NUK genius. Right now, Babies 'R' Us  is having a sale ; buy one , get on half off! jump on it mommies and daddies 

No comments:

Post a Comment